24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES — 713-489-8044
Fastest disaster response – guaranteed!
24/7 Emergency Response for Any Type of Disaster
Cleanups following a fire, a flood or any kind of major disaster are very stressful. However, the stress of responding to such a disaster is nothing compared to the heartbreak of losing your home completely.
No matter what type of disaster cleanup you are facing, the first thing you need to do is call in a disaster remediation specialist immediately. The faster you focus on mitigating the damage, the better off you will be from every possible angle.
Don’t hesitate! Call now for immediate disaster response
If you have damage from fire, flooding, or any type of disaster, you need expert help as soon as you can get it. Fast response can make all the difference, minimizing the damage, lowering your cleanup and repair costs, and helping you get back to normal as quickly as possible.
In the wake of a disaster, there is no time to waste. Call ProGeneralService immediately. Our disaster specialists will be on-site quickly to help contain the area and stop your issues from becoming worse.
Water damage is insidious. It’s not unusual for homeowners to lack understanding on exactly how extensive water damage can be. Water damage is most often associated with flooding, storms, and broken pipes, but there are many other situations in which water damage can be present, including:
- Water damage from fire-fighting efforts
- Burst fish tanks
- Leaky swimming pools
- Old leaky pipes in your walls or floors
The typical timeline of water damage:
- Water spreads throughout your home and property, soaking everything in its wake.
- Belongings are saturated: clothing, carpeting, furniture, personal items.
- Paint and finishes on furniture and flooring are ruined.
- Hardwood swells and warps.
- Vinyl tile lifts and warps.
- Paper items such as books and photographs can be damaged or destroyed.
Within one day:
- Drywall integrity is compromised.
- Metal surfaces pit, stain and tarnish.
- Wooden floors, furniture, and trim begin to swell and crack.
- Mold begins to grow.
- A distinct musty odor sets in.
Day one to day 7:
- Mold continues to grow and spread.
- Doors and windows will not close as they are swollen full of water.
- Rust and corrosion start to spread on metal surfaces.
- Paint blisters and peels from the walls.
- Wooden chairs and tables warp and develop mold.
- Floors and trim crack and break irreversibly.
- Mold and mildew can impact the health of your family and pets.
After one week:
- Many household items, furniture, and features are beyond repair or restoration.
- The cost of repairing what can be fixed rises dramatically.
- The time it will take to repair the damage will increase.
- The entire structure may be compromised.
- Mold and bacterial growth become a serious biohazard.
- You will not be able to live in your own home anymore.
No matter what your property might look like in the wake of a disaster, you may be facing more damage than you realize. Call the disaster specialists at ProGeneralServices today and get back to normal fast.